Kelly travels regularly to speak on a variety of topics.
- Keynote presentations, conferences and workshops can be geared to meet your organization’s needs.
- One hour, half day or full day alternatives.
- Power Up As You Age: Five Nutrition Strategies to revitalize the brain.
- Peak Performance: How to use nutrition therapeutically for cognition, vitality and disposition.
- What’s Eating You: The hidden connections between common ailments and nutrition.
- The Neurobiology of Mood: How nutrition choices can lift your spirits or leave you depressed and anxious.
- Get Smarter As You Get Older: What you need to know to improve your neurobiology and preserve your mind as you age
- Are You Confused or Just Overwhelmed? Sane and simple diet changes to help every company’s productivity.
- Food and Mood: The complex ways diet affects depression, anxiety and temper.
- So Many Diets, So Few Results: The skinny on weight loss.
- Why so many people are avoiding so many foods: Latest fad or real concerns?
- Do you need to eat meat? Three ways to know if you were born to be a vegetarian or carnivore.
- Better Brain, Better Energy and Better Function: The hidden connections between diet and peak performance.